Fix Snapchat Keeps Logging Me Out:”Why does Snapchat keep logging me out on my iPhone?” What’s going on, and how can we fix it? Well, we made this troubleshooting guide to answer all of your questions about the issue. When you try to send or check snaps, talk to a friend, or just look around Snapchat, but it keeps logging you out, it’s very annoying.
There are many reasons why you might get logged out of your Snapchat account. First, someone may have hacked into your account and taken over. Second, the version of Snapchat you are using might have a bug. If you connect Snapchat to a third-party app, Snapchat may log you out to protect your account.
Top Ways to Fix Snapchat Keeps Logging Me Out on iOS
Here are the different ways to fix the Snapchat Keeps Logging Me Out on an iPhone or iPad.
Change the Password of your Snapchat Account
Since technology is changing so quickly, you might not even know that someone is looking at your Snapchat account. When you get logged out of your account, it’s often because someone else has access to it. When they see that you’re trying to get in, they log you out. It is always wrong and against ethics. The password can be changed to fix this.
Now, if you’re dealing with professional hackers, they may also be able to figure out your new password. So, to keep that from happening, you can set up 2FA on Snapchat. Make sure to set up a password that is hard to guess and includes letters, numbers, and special characters.
Update Snapchat App for iOS
You need to update Snapchat to the most recent version that the developers have made available. You have to go to the App Store app for that.
1. Put the App Store online.
2. Go to the upper right corner and tap on the profile that is linked to your Apple ID.
3. Check to see if Snapchat is on the list of apps that need a new version.
4. If you find Snapchat, click the Update button next to it.
Go to Snapchat, post the update, and check to see if you are still getting logged out.
Then try the other tips for fixing problems.
You could try reinstalling the Snapchat app. Just get rid of the app you already have and go to the App Store.
1. Long-press the Snapchat app icon in the iOS app library.
2. Then, tap Delete App from the menu.
3. Go to the App Store now.
4. Try to find Snapchat.
5. To get the app back on your iPhone, tap the download icon.
After you’ve reinstalled the app, run Snapchat and see if it’s again logging you out. Most of the time, this method has helped many users fix the issue. So, it should also fix the error that says you’re logged out of Snapchat.
Check if Snapchat Servers are Down
Sometimes, Snapchat may be having a major bug issue. Then, users all over the world may run into problems when they try to use the app. Go to the Downdetector website to find out if something that big has happened.
Using the search field on Downdetector, check out if Snapchat servers are down. There would be other Snapchat users with the same or different issues. You can wait until the issues are officially fixed and the Snapchat server is back up and running.
Do Not Use a VPN
Often, the VPN server you’ve chosen, especially if it’s in a remote area, will be used by too many users at once. So, it might not work right, and because the network isn’t stable, you might be logged out of Snapchat.
1. IOS users can open the Settings app.
2. Then, navigate the VPN option and tap the switch to make it grey, which turns it off.
3. The action of turning off can also be done from the VPN app.
Disable Background App Refresh on Snapchat
Here are the steps to disable off the background app refresh on Snapchat. When it’s turned on, it usually gets all the updates from an app even when you’re not using it. This can sometimes go wrong and force you to log over.
1. Go to the app called Settings.
2. Find Snapchat and click on it.
3. Scroll down to Background Refresh in the Snapchat app settings.
4. Tap the switch next to the choice to disable it off.
Later, if the issue is fixed and you are no longer getting logged out, follow the steps above to turn anymore on Snapchat’s background refresh feature.
Disconnect Third Party Apps from Your Snapchat Account
Snapchat doesn’t like it when you try to link your profile to other apps. In order to keep your account safe, it may log you out until you stop letting those third party apps disconnect to your Snapchat account. Here are the steps to take to disconnect them.
1. Start Snapchat for the iPhone.
2. Then, tap on the avatar in the top left corner.
3. Then, tap the gear icon to go to the section for settings.
4. Tap Connected Apps under the “My Account” tab.
5. You’ll see a list of the apps that are linked to your Snapchat account.
6. Tap on the name of the app.
7. Tap Remove App on the next page.
Don’t let a random bug stop you from sending snaps to your friends and connecting with them on Snapchat. Now, you don’t have to ask me what to do because Snapchat keeps logging me out. If you just follow the tips in this guide, the problem will be solved in no time. If you have any thoughts on How to Fix Snapchat Keeps Logging Me Out on iPhone?, then feel free to drop in below comment box.