You can join the Discord HypeSquad by helping other people and being willing to go above and beyond. To get the Discord Hypesquad badge, you need to be a very active and well-known member of the Discord community. So, the HypeSquad is always looking for new ways to support and grow the Discord community. They do this by giving feedback on new features, running events, and helping with technical issues. So, if you don’t know how to get the Hypesquad bandage on Discord, read this guide all the case through.
What Is Meant By Hypesquad?
If you’re a member of the HypeSquad, you’ll get special bonuses, benefits, and comments. These members act as representatives and promote Discord. Basically, the people in charge of Discord want to get the word out about the great chat tool and invite as many people as possible to try it out.
As soon as you join HypeSquad, you’ll get a badge for your username. In either case, there are two badges to choose from. Let’s take a closer look at the three homes and two levels in Discord HypeSquad.
How Many Tiers Are There In Hypesquad?
So, the Hypersquad basically has two types of tiers: the Online Tier and the Event Tier.
I think their names might have given you an idea of what they do. So, let’s talk in detail about both tiers:
1. Online Tier
Some of the social media sites that Discord HypeSquad uses to spread the word about Discord are Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. For marketing on Discord, you need to set up online activities and events. As a member of the Online Tier, you can take part in in-house challenges and get a Discord Hypesquad Badge and newsletter that are only available to HypeSquad members.
2. Event Tier
In the Event Tier, there are two roles: an event coordinator and an event attendee. Event Tier members are in charge of things like conventions and events that happen in real life. Members of the Discord HypeSquad Event Attendee tier are entitled to attend offline events and conventions. You will also get access to the HypeSquad Event Server, t-shirts, stickers, swag, and the HypeSquad newsletter, in addition to the Events Badge.
How Many Hypersquad Houses Are There on Discord?
In Discord HypeSquad, there are three houses and three tiers. There is no way to choose the House. Based on your test, Discord will determine which House you will be added to.
Each of the three houses of Discord has a motto or saying that explains what the house is trying to do.
- The House of Bravery stands for leadership, persistence, and unshakeable self-confidence.
- House of Brilliance: The best people for the House of Brilliance are those who are disciplined, calm, and patient.
- House of Balance: You can get the Discord Hypersquad Balance Badge if you have the right amount of Brilliance, Peace, and Bravery.
How To Get Discord Hypesquad Badge?
It’s easy to get the Discord, but you have to meet a few requirements, which we’ll list below:
- You have to be at least 13 years old to join the HypeSquad Discord community.
- Event tiers and gaming events are also only open to people who are at least 16 years old.
For PC Users:
- In Discord, click on the Settings button.
- In the HypeSquad section, choose Join HypeSquad from the menu.
3. After that, five questions will be asked of you. Members of Discord will determine at how you answer to figure out which House is best for you.
4. If you pass the test, Hypesquad badges will be added to your profile.
For Mobile Users:
- Open Google Chrome. You won’t be able to do this on the Discord app for mobile devices.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner to switch to the desktop site.
- After that, go to discord.com and choose “Use Discord on Browser.”
- Click Settings, followed by Hypesquad.
- You can now take the Hypesquad quiz on Discord.
You might not get the badge you want, but you don’t have to worry about that because you can take the quiz again after some time to get the badge you want. So, that’s all I have to say. I hope this article taught you something new. If you have any questions or comments about How To Get Discord Hypesquad Badge, feel free to leave them in the box below.